Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Back to hospital

 I'm about to go into the hospital for the second round of chemo, REPOCH (pronounced different ways). I am hoping it will be for 5 days rather than 6 days but it all depends on when they can start the infusion, how soon after I arrive and when they get me in the hospital room. 

I have been feeling pretty well, generally. I am still trying to figure out the oxycodone dosage; the oncologist told me yesterday to take it only with pain, which seems to contradict what others have told me.  So I skipped the oxy and the Trazodone and slept fine last night. 

Maybe there is less pain and I don't need the oxycodone at all!

I am dreading going into the hospital, of course. But being able to have visitors (one per patient) will make a difference. I hope it makes time pass faster and that food will be better for me than having to depend solely on the hospital food. 

If it all feels routine and boring, that's something to strive for, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment