Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Flowers ban

  Well, I wasn't home for very long! I spent most of yesterday at the clinic because they found out my potassium levels were (still) low which can cause heart problems. So I had to have an appointment for a 2 hour infusion of potassium and it took 2 hours to get that appointment. I was there with a very patient Julie all day.

I didn't even feel up to walking around in the 2 hours before the infusion.  They gave me a room and I dozed on the exam table. On such a gorgeous day!

Then we got to my house and I dozed some more after Julie took my houseplants outside and I passed my first bouquet (of 3 months) from my neighborhood florist to my very nice neighbors. That's a hard one--no live things in my house. Except for me.

Don't buy me flowers! 

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading your blog and am amazed at your tenacity. I don't think I could handle what you are going through with that kind of pluck. Noemie and I had brunch at the Corina Bakery as she is at Rebecca and Gen's place in Tacoma just now. She passed on the book you rescued from the Little Home Library in your neighborhood. Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete