Sunday, June 20, 2021

Tedium

 I am home again after my third hospital stay. It's all getting very routine and so tedious. 

It does help to have visitors (who bring food) but essentially I am watching TV and Hulu and reading and eating. It feels like everyone else is having fun, going on trips, going to parties; the pandemic is over but I am still essentially homebound. 

I must force myself to go for walks, at least. I have a fair amount of energy right now but still have some fatigue, despite the chemo Etoposide not being increased by 20% like before. 

Still, it's nice to be home and not be completely exhausted like the last time. I have my exercises to do that Providence Home Care set for me but I can surely do more as they are very basic. 

My prison pen pal has been reduced to palliative care, not a good sign. He has Mantle Cell Lymphoma. He is still pushing himself to read books and run 5 miles despite being in a great deal of pain. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment