Saturday, June 26, 2021

Chicken soup for the soul

 I'm feeling better than I did after my previous release from the hospital. I'm still not doing much of anything but I did play guitar a bit yesterday and today I had Spanish class via Skype. I am happy to be in my house with A/C as it's way too hot outside. It's 99 degrees and getting hotter tomorrow. I miss the rain. 

I still have Magic Mouthwash which is good because I'm starting to feel that sore jaw and irritated throat feeling. I wonder if it is the mucositis returning. 

I had matzoh ball soup delivered yesterday from my cousin in N.J.! It's a nice treat though I hate all the packaging and no hint on what to do with the ice packs, etc. My visitor today asked what matzoh ball soup was. It's wheat so for a long time I couldn't eat it but now I can. They give you onion rolls and egg noodles so it's really a wheat overdose. Chicken soup has to be good for me, though!


1 comment:

  1. How cool to get matzoh ball soup all the way from New Jersey. I’m so glad you feel better than last time!

    ReplyDelete