Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Let the good times roll

 This is my good week! It is so great to have some energy, at last! That it will probably change after Monday certainly tempers my good feeling.

I have done some mending: socks, pants, a shirt. I have ironed a patch over that horrible pillow I bought, with no knowledge of the awful man supporting Trump who owns the company (I have a Joshua Tree National Park patch over the company logo). I organized cords and cables to give to Ridwell, the local recycling company. I found some more stinky things to throw out of my refrigerator. I found my collection of rocks to paint (hidden very cleverly in plain view) and gave away my childhood rock collection to two cute girls from the neighborhood.

I combed my hair with my fingers and yes, it is starting, large amounts of hair coming out. As much as I was prepared, I am still feeling a bit of shock. Not ME! Oh, boy, denial is so strong, so poor a defense.

So less sleep, less pain, less digestive problems: let the good times roll, even if it's only for five more days.

1 comment: