Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Bad day

Alexander's horrible day has become my own

 Monday was that day for me. Well, Sunday evening, too. The idea of eating was beyond me. Vomiting was ever present. All the lovely food (and the tiny bits I could manage to eat) and the fine presentation  at book group Sunday night: up and out. Sorry if that is TMI.

Yesterday was better and I felt more human. I was able to do some laundry, pick up some clothes, wash my dishes. Where is hubby when you need him? Always gone...ha ha. 

Today I feel even better and was able to down my pills (impossible on Monday) and eat some yogurt and apple sauce (good combo: thanks, Barbara F).

When I think back to how much energy I used to have...and yet I frequently felt too lazy to do so many things like weeding the garden or cleaning! I hope those good times will return soon!

And yes, I am trying to go for a short walk every day (and swing my arms, which is supposed to be beneficial). The air is lovely and makes me feel alive. When the rain starts again I may have a harder time walking but, right now, no excuses!

1 comment:

  1. There's no question whether you'll have your days back of doing all the things that you enjoy. Like they say it's not a matter of if it's a matter of when. I have always admired your strength.

    ReplyDelete