Friday, July 30, 2021

Last stay in hospital

 I am back in the hospital...for the last time (in this go round). I have a nice view of a pretty park on the campus and beyond that, the boats and water of the Montlake Cut. It's much better than seeing the cars driving up for pick up and drop off.

I have had two nurses who I already have had; I guess that indicates I have been here quite a few times. 

I will not have to get the lumbar puncture or intrathecal chemo this time. I have already had the Covid test twice and will have to get it again in the hospital but it's not bad here--they don't have to go as far in, for some reason. I did get a new shot in my belly yesterday that caused some mild burning pain for a half hour; it was an anti-blood clotting medicine.

The hospital has reverted to its one visitor per day policy. I assume it is because of the rising Covid cases but they don't explain it.

I have ten tamales in the nurses' freezer that I can take home and enjoy, thanks to Maria and her mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment