Sunday, May 12, 2013

Glad I'm part time: more time to see medical people

I'm going to see another oncologist on Tuesday and a naturopath. They work together. That sounds smart though I will be curious what form that takes.

How many doctors can one person see? No, it's not a tongue twister like How much Wood Can a Woodchuck chuck, etc.

It amazes me that my insurance will cover me almost completely for a diagnosis like this but will not pay for orthotics or a TMJ night guard.

As far as alternative medicine, I don't think I can eat blue cheese at night like Robert Miller suggests. It is not good for people who tend to get GERD (me) and the kind I got about choked me. Pick and choose, wait and see...

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good combination - I'll be interested to hear what they think...

    ReplyDelete