Thursday, August 12, 2021

Home to stay

My blood draw from today showed good counts and so I won't have the twice weekly visits from now on! My next clinic visit should be for the PET scan on September 9th. 

I still have fatigue, neuropathy, mucusitis and constipation but improvement should be happening soon. And maybe hair growth?

I would have gone into the hospital in a few days since it will be 2 weeks. I miss a bit of the caring from the nurses at the hospital. But what a relief that I can just stay home.

Of course, with lowered immunity and the Delta variant there are still big limits on what I can do. I am in limbo until there is a booster shot for the 3%  of the population who like me are immuno-compromised. 

Only 16% of the world's population is vaccinated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment