Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sixth treatment a breeze

I had my last of 6 treatments yesterday and it was easy. No pain except for the doctor digging his fingers into my armpit! He said he couldn't feel the big lymph node that he has felt before. That sounds good but I won't know for sure for 2 more weeks. The PET scan is scheduled for Thursday. Then I will meet with the oncologist the Thursday after that.

Even if everything looks good--if the tumors have decreased in size or (fingers crossed) disappeared, the naturopath still may want me to come in for Vitamin C infusions. I just learned that yesterday and it surprised me. But if it helps...

It's kind of sad but I feel so lucky to have insurance to pay for all this. What if you don't...?

This is my nurse Sue, aka SueBee, as she is always busy as a bee.

1 comment:

  1. I am holding on to cautious optimism, Carla. Can't wait to hear about the PET scan. Denise

    ReplyDelete