Thursday, January 6, 2022

Post-Evusheld

 Two days later and I have had no side effects from Evusheld. Is that good? I think I asked this before or is this a deja vu?

My port is out but the area hurts and is purple. I read it can take a month to feel more normal. 

Now I need to wait 2-4 weeks to feel protected. Which is it, 2 or 4?

Will the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society give me an antibody test in February?

I had a nasty nurse yell at me because I didn't follow her pre-sedation instructions for the port removal. In all the nursing care I have had, no one has come close to treating me this way, being so angry and humiliating.  If I had treated a patron that way at the library, I would have been put on probation.

What was it to her if I couldn't get sedation or chose to reschedule?

I sent in a complaint about her.


No comments:

Post a Comment